To foreign students who wish to study at German universities or colleges whose Abitur or secondary school leaving certificate is not recognised in Germany.
Kantara Internationales Studienkolleg Berlin offers T- and M- courses from September 16, 2019.
- The course lasts ten months (2 semesters) and prepares students for the Feststellungsprüfung (Feststellungsprüfung) of the T or M course.
- Each course consists of 30 lessons per week of 50 minutes each.
- Participation in the courses is compulsory for the students.
- Classes take place in the seminar rooms of Humboldt University Berlin, Invalidenstr. 110, 10115 Berlin.
- Course fees: 4200 Euro for 2 semesters. For escaped students: 2300 Euro for 2 semesters (Jobcenter).
- The Kantara Studienkolleg is seeking scholarships and grants to finance the courses for the students.
- At the end of the two semesters the student takes the Feststellungsprüfung at the Studienkolleg of the TU-Berlin, or at another Studienkolleg in Germany.
- If the student passes the exams, he or she receives the final certificate from the TU-Berlin and can register at any university or college in Germany.
- Required documents:
- A certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate
- Admission of the Uniassist
- Copy of the passport.
- Application until 12 September 2019